ΤIPS - How to burn right and reserve the candles at your home!
Have you just bought the perfect candle for your home that will make your space smell ideally or will it turn your bathroom into a spa and warm the atmosphere of your living room?
Follow these easy tips to burn your favorite scented candles properly and last longer.
1. Uniform combustion. The first time you light the candle of your choice, let it burn for 2 to 3 hours, so the surface will burn evenly and there will be no residue on the walls.
2. Treat the wick. When the wick is too long, the flame will be large and black smoke will be produced. Keep it at about 2 inches. This will keep your candle for longer and you will not "lose" the wick in the candle.
3. Location. Do not place candles near curtains, as this may cause a fire. As well as where there is electricity, as they may start smoking.
4. Wax in a glass container. If your candle has a lid, close it when you are not using it, so that it does not collect dust. If cleaning is needed, use a damp cloth.
5. Setting Off. Dip the wick into the liquid wax and lift it again. By blowing out the candle, you will simply splash the liquid on the walls and possibly burn it. So, avoid the black smoke that you create with the blow.
6. Choose a luxury candle in a luxury package. The candles for the house proposed by the famous cosmetic and perfume houses are packaged in glasses or jars of beautiful materials, designed with the signature of the houses. After consuming all the wax, clean the wax residue and then you can re-use the container as a jar for fresh flowers in your living room or bedroom, as a case to store makeup brushes, your swabs or makeup pencils. in your bathroom or boudoir.
You are ready to enjoy a magical experience at home with the atmosphere that your favorite scented candles will create!